Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Unboxed - Birchbox May 2013

Sorry this took me so long to post. I actually got my BB over a week ago but have been so busy! Here are the contents of my May Birchbox *spoiler alert*. This month's them was Beauty Diaries!



  • Cargo Lip Gloss in Sunset Blvd. (nice size and quality, but not quite the right color for me, but I will play around with it)
  • Pilot Corporation of America Acroball PureWhite (Some people complained about the pen, but honestly I love school office supplies!)
  • amika Obliphica Hair Treatment (a moisturizing hair oil, smells good)
  • COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face (Great texture, not too thick, but the cucumber scent is very strong)
  • Isaac Mizrahi FABULOUS Eau de Parfum & Rollerball (Issac Mizrahi's first fragrance, not too shabby!)
You can join Birchbox here!

No comments:

Post a Comment