Monday, October 20, 2014

Unboxed - Birchbox October 2014

Better late than never! I finally received my October Birchbox this weekend and I have been inspired to start blogging again by a lovely, supportive community of birchbloggers. I am a bit rusty, but here is a quick summary of the products in my October box. If I had to pick one favorite, it would be the LuMESH Lip Gloss!

1. Essentiel Elements Wake Up Rosemary Shower Gel - This shower gel had a nice minty, relaxing smell. It lathered well and was moisturizing, but not more so than my daily body wash (Dove). My favorite part was the relaxing scent!

2. ModelCo Power Lash Long Wear Black Mascara - I love the brush of this mascara, it gives you a nice thick volumizing coat on your lashes.

3. LuMESH Hydrating Lip Gloss in Sadie -  This is a nice pink gloss on my lips; a great color for running around on the weekend.

4. Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Antioxidant Serum with Retinol - I love the way this product makes my face feel! I put it on after I wash my face, but prior to moisturizing and my face feels so soft and has a dewy look.

5. clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliant: Face - This was interesting. I wasn't sure how much to use; it is in powder form. I ended up using a quarter sized amount and I mixed it with water, instead of face wash. It made my face smooth but I didn't notice an immediate difference other wise.

You can learn more about Birchbox here: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/ijqfp

I get points if you join!



No comments:

Post a Comment