Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Complete Look - MAC Neutrals

I don't post a lot of pictures of myself and my makeup, because I don't consider myself to be a makeup pro (by any means!) just someone having fun. Occassionally, my makeup doesn't come out tooooo bad. Below is a look I created using all MAC products.


Please excuse the eyebrows, I have not yet mastered the art of eyebrow shaping! On my lids I used MAC eye shadow in Woodwinked; in the crease I used MAC eye shadow in Patina; the "outer v" I used MAC eyeshadow in Brun; on the inner corner of my lids I used MAC eye shadow in Shroom. (My mascara is Christian Dior, Diorshow)


I normally do not wear lipstick, but on my most recent trip to the MAC store, my friend convinced me to buy this color in Milan Mode! I love it so far.


Here is the complete look. I also used MAC's studio fix powder plus foundation in NW43 on my face, MAC Mineralize Blush in Love Thing, and the MAC Fix+ spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment