Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Obsessed - purity facial cleanser

I sample many products because I am all about the freebies. Once in awhile I find a great product and it becomes a staple in my regimen. Philosophy's purity made simple face cleanser is one of those products! I recieved it in a Birchbox a couple of years ago, and I have been hooked ever since! It cleanses my face (make-up included) and doesn't leave it feeling too oily or to dry. I have combination skin and have had trouble finding a face wash that didn't itch, leave my face dry or oily, or break me out. Purity takes care of all of these things and is fragrance free (but still gives off a refreshingly natural scent). Loves it!



You can snag a small (3oz) sample bottle for $10, and it lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment